Unbanned Bible Publications
Defending God’s Truth in Church Doctrine and Political History – Renette Vermeulen
GLOBAL DESTRUCTION AND MAYHEM OF SOCIALISM AND MARXISM
© COPYRIGHT NOW UNBANNED PUBLICATIONS
NONE OF THESE BOOKS, DISCUSSIONS, AND ARTICLES ARE FOR SALE, YET THE CONTENT AND CONTEXT MUST NOT BE ALTERED, SOLD OR USED IN MATERIAL THAT IS SOLD, CLAIMED OR PREACHED AS PERSONAL PROPERTY AND REVELATION, OR MISUSED IN ANY WAY. IF YOU FIND MY BOOKS FOR SALE, PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE FRAUDULENTLY SOLD BY PEOPLE WHO EXPLOIT MY WORK FOR PERSONAL GAIN.
· WHAT ARE ‘FIRST,’ ‘SECOND,’ ‘THIRD,’ AND ‘FOURTH WORLD’ COUNTRIES?
· MARXISM AND IT’S WORKHORSE SOCIALISM ARE ALIVE AND WELL, AND THRIVING ON EARTH
· WHAT DOES SOCIALISM REALLY MEAN?
· SOCIALISM, THE TOOL WHICH INAUGURATES ‘THE CONSUMPTION FUND’
· THE CONSUMPTION FUND OF THE NEW CAPITALIST STATEWELFARE FUND
· THE WITHERING AWAY OF COMMODITY PRODUCTION
· THE COMMUNIST ‘PARADISE’
· THE BRUTAL FACE OF MARXISM AND ITS WORKHORSE SOCIALISM
· THE HISTORICAL, MILITANT ADVANCEMENT OF MARXISM AND SOCIALISM
· COMMUNIST CAPITALISTS: THE 1% TO 3% SUPERRICH AT THE TOP OF ‘DEMOCRACIES’
· MARXISM IS ‘CONSTANT REVOLUTION GLOBALLY’
· SOCIALISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LIBERTY
· MARXISM IS THE RELIGION OF NATIONAL SOCIALISM AND THE WORSHIP OF DICTATORS
· COMMUNIST MAYHEM FOLLOWS THE DELUSION OF ‘MAYA’
· THE AFRICAN COMMUNIST MAYANS OF DESTRUCTION
· THE DESTRUCTIVE DOCTRINE OF MARX: ‘CONSTANT REVOLUTION GLOBALLY’
· THE CONSTRUCTIVE DOCTRINE OF JESUS: ‘PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY GLOBALLY’
This article, as all my books and articles, has nothing to do with racism, which is hatred for a specific person or people based on the colour of their skin. I hate all forms of racism. This article is about truth: the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Truth always tells the whole story as far as possible about people of all races. No matter how people try to justify their racist beliefs, racism remains racism, whether it emanates from the “left” or from the “right” of any given government. Lies of all types hold us in bondage while the real truth about all things sets us free. So, I have spoken against superrich capitalists of all races, corrupt church clergy, and politicians of all sorts. Now, I am speaking against the worldwide communist control of superrich socialist dictators.
Globally, the world has never been in this state at any time during all of history. It is not in this terrible state by coincidence. The anarchy we witness in our day is wilfully created communist chaos on a global scale. Colonial atrocities were obliterating, (and I cannot condemn their evil practices enough,) but whether we want to know it or not, socialist chaos is an exact manifestation of Jesus end-time prophesies in Matthew Chapter 24 and throughout the New Testament. The Lord said in Matthew 24:21, “For then there will be great tribulation such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time and never will be again…” Opposed to false end-time doctrine, recent history proved we have been living in this growing tribulation since the Second Boer War began in 1899 and communism began to spread globally from Russia after World War Two in 1945.
Worldwide communism and its decimating tool socialism is not the so-called “liberation” of the ‘oppressed masses’ that came to life by itself. Global colonialism, (steered by masonic orders,) invented it and distributed it worldwide by masons of all races, who prey on the chronic poverty of the world’s masses, whom they themselves have pushed into an unbearable state of deprivation.
Secretly, the apartheid regime in South Africa was communist too; implementing socialism among specific race groups as all communists do. Former foreign minister Pik Botha was an illuminati agent and a Secret KGB Operative, who worked towards the ‘final, global communist shift’ in all non-communist countries worldwide and in South Africa to establish global One Word Government control.
Þ I believe all people are precious in God’s sight because Jesus suffered, died, and was resurrected from the dead for us all. Therefore, those suffering politically and religiously deserve to know the real reasons behind their problems in this world.
Throughout the Bible, God has a lot to say about oppressors and exploiters of the poor and helpless. James wrote in Chapter 5:1-18, “You rich… have heaped up treasures in the last days. Indeed the wages of the labourers… which you have kept back by fraud, cry out; and the cries of the reapers have reached the ears of [the Lord of the angelical armies of heaven...] Therefore, be patient [my oppressed] brethren, until the Coming of the Lord… (v. 13,) Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray…” I believe this is an important end-of-the-end-time prophecy, directed at superrich capitalist/communist industrialists and politicians worldwide, (and against their superrich families, partners, and party members,) who deceive and abuse even their own people.
Nevertheless, this sword also cuts both ways as all righteous swords do. Nowhere under the New Testament Covenant, written in the blood of Jesus Christ, does God give the oppressed and abused the right to form mobs of murdering bandits, or to revenge themselves in any other way. He always commands us all to, according to His Moral Law, speak out and do everything possible against abuse as I am doing now, while all of us must work hard, earn our money honestly, and live responsibly on every sphere of life, so that by His righteousness and timing, He may supply our every need. (Read the parable of the talents in Mt. 25:14-30; and 2 Tim. 6:6-12.) Hence, God commands in Ex. 23:1-2, “You will not circulate a false report. Do not put your hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. [Tell the truth and reveal the real situation; never be bias and unfair!] You will not follow a crowd to do evil; [do not believe the distorted, sinful opinions of the status quo, and/or join riots and violent crowds!] Nor will you testify [falsely] in a dispute [between non-white and white, or rich and poor] so as to turn aside after many to pervert justice [and truth!]”
[Acknowledgement to the people who compiled and published these images]
LEFT: 300,000 abducted and indoctrinated child soldiers are still fighting in Africa today!
RIGHT: Communist depravation in almost the whole of Africa south of the Sahara.
“I hate those men who would send into war youth to fight and die for them; the pride and cowardice of those old men, making their wars that boys must die!”
Mary Roberts Rinehart
WHAT ARE ‘FIRST,’ ‘SECOND,’ ‘THIRD,’ AND FOURTH WORLD COUNTRIES?
All politicians exactly mean what they say, while they know that, sadly, us ordinary people never take notice of what they are really saying, because we are so busy listening to their false promises that we completely miss what lies in plain sight. Only once we start studying true political and religious history, and research the real meaning of words and terms such as ‘religion,’ ‘capitalism,’ ‘Marxism,’ ‘socialism,’ and ‘developing countries,’ will we know that all politicians are mere puppets who mess up countries, which are actually under the control of the One World Government, a.k.a. the United Nations, and their Illuminati/masonic agents. These agents secretly structure world politics, world religion, and especially world economics from behind the scenes. They have a definite Plan to follow in each country and in whole sectors of countries, even on whole continents, to ultimately, bring ‘Globalization’ or total socialist control to the entire world.
· The “First World” identifies with all the very affluent, industrialized, so-called ‘capitalist’ colonies of superpowers such as Great Britain, France, Portugal, America, and the many colonies they conquered and created all over the globe. Today, in step with the Global Planners’ International Plan for every country on earth, these colonies are referred to as “The Old World” with its “Old Morality,” as their laws were supposedly based on Biblical principles, while the “New World” is supposedly based on Human Rights - (or non-existent rights for law-abiding citizens.) The modern term, "First World" roughly means, “a block of countries aligned with the United States after World War II, with more or less common political and economic interests: North America, Western Europe, Japan and Australia.” The former South Africa, Rhodesia, (now Zimbabwe,) Mozambique, and all other affluent colonial states worldwide, which were systematically taken by brute force to establish communist governments, also fell into this criterion at the time.
· “Second World” countries were identified as all ‘first world’ countries, which were carefully targeted by The Global Planners to begin their final ‘Global Shift,” (through unrelenting, violent communist/socialist civil, terrorist, and full-out war,) to ‘move’ them from the “Old World” into the “New World” of collective socialist control. This ‘modern’ Communist Shift to unify the whole word began in Russia in 1917 with the brutal murder of the oppressive Tsar Nicolas and his family, to replace them with the granddaddies of all murderous, modern dictators, Lenin and Stalin. Since then, this communist/socialist Plan was meticulously executed throughout the whole world. Today, the rising "Second World" refers to the former communist-socialist, industrial states, (the Eastern bloc under control of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.) They are Russia, the whole Eastern Europe (e.g., Poland) and some of the Turk States (e.g., Iran, Iraq,) as well as India and China.
· The ‘Third World’ consists of all the First and Second World countries, which have been experiencing decades of communist/socialist onslaught and control, where vast over-population, destruction of natural and all other resources, immense poverty and unbridled government corruption continue without intervention. “The "Third World" are all the countries, which can be roughly described as all the [so-called] “developing countries” of Africa, Asia [India in particular,] and Latin America. The term ‘Third World’ includes so-called capitalist/communist (e.g., Venezuela) and communist (e.g., North Korea) countries, as well as very rich (e.g., Saudi Arabia) and very poor (e.g., Mali) countries.” In all these “developing countries,” [still developing from the implementation of violent ‘human rights’ into complete socialist control,] the governments and their families and officials are all superrich capitalists, while the middle class has ‘withered away’ to join the indescribably poor masses. These ‘developing countries’ are classified by various markers. “Their [violent] Political Rights and [chaotic] Civil Liberties, the Gross National [Government] Income (GNI,) and [severe] Poverty of their people, the [so-called] Human Development of countries (HDI), and the [alleged] Freedom of Information within a country... Despite ever-evolving definitions, the concept of the third world serves to identify countries that suffer from high infant mortality, low [or non-existent] economic development, [increasingly] high levels of poverty, low utilization [and destruction] of natural resources, and heavy dependence on industrialized nations. These are the ‘developing’ but technologically less advanced nations of Asia, Africa, Oceania, and Latin America… They have economies dependent on the developed countries and are generally characterized as [tremendously] poor with [incredibly] unstable governments and having extremely high rates of population growth, illiteracy, and disease. A key factor is the lack of a middle class — with impoverished millions in a vastly low economic class and a small elite upper class controlling all the country's [diminishing] wealth and [dwindling] resources. So, third world nations always have large foreign debt.” [Acknowledgement to Encyclopaedia of World Geography and Wikipedia.]
· The Fourth World consists mostly of completely demolished nations, regions and continents, which are being ‘re-created from the ashes of communist destruction,’ to take their place under control of the Socialist Superpowers of the United Nations. India, China, and the Arabic States are at the forefront of these nations, where incalculably rich capitalist/communist governments own everything, the middle classes have been dismantled, and the rest are appallingly poor. The Fourth World is also typified by the chaotic, en-mass migration of severely over-populated, extremely poor ‘refugees,’ seeking ‘asylum’ against their own ‘good’ communist dictators worldwide. The secret goal of this, of course, is to flatten all boundaries between nations to hoard people into the “collective consciousness” of One World Government Control. Nations Online One World reports, “The term "Fourth World..." refers to nations (cultural entities, ethnic groups) of indigenous peoples living across state boundaries (in nation states).” It is no coincidence that vast numbers of people from the entire socially-depleted Africa are settling in the already overburdened South Africa, where natural and other resources are tinkling on the brink of collapse. The unbearable living conditions in previously socialized, ‘developing countries’ create billions of ‘refugees,’ fleeing frantically from Socialism and Marxism, to seek refuge elsewhere in the world. Of these, not only Africans, but also Mexicans, Indians, Chinese and Muslims from the Middle East are storming destructively into other countries. Besides the fact that this policy spreads the population of extremely militant Muslims with the controlling religion of Islam globally, it is still a supposedly ‘new phenomena’ in the fast ‘re-creation’ of the Fourth World. And so, we can only begin to imagine the global devastation, which the Global Planners are executing by chaotically dispersing billions of ‘refugees’ throughout the world, chasing them into all the still standing First World countries as well.
COMMUNISM AND IT’S WORKHORSE SOCIALISM ARE ALIVE AND WELL, AND THRIVING EVERYWHERE ON EARTH
Although Marxism’s brutal history of constant civil war, and violent military and civilian action scars nearly the whole earth, people still either revere Marxism as their ‘savior,’ or try to reason that Marxism is ‘dead’ and therefore holds no threat, while no one seems to know what ‘socialism’ really means. Today, after at least two hundred years of communist chaos and bloodshed, only a few states are listed as ‘communist,’ while two-thirds of the world, which have already suffered the crushing iron teeth of the communist bear, refer to themselves as ‘socialist’ states. Those that are still actively engaged in socialist actions such as ‘economic reform,’ [which means to violently shift all the wealth from institutions and persons from the ‘old’ regime into the hands of the ‘new’ communist regime,] are employing all Marx’s destructive doctrines to ‘free’ these states from law and order to turn them into chaotic, impoverished ‘third world countries’ called ‘democracies.’ (This is vividly illustrated by the incredibly violent and destructive, yet weirdly unmentioned communist history of nearly all the countries on the African continent and elsewhere in the world.)
Those that are supposedly ‘post’ communist countries,’ (like China, India and the United Arab Emirates) are becoming the socialist ‘new world’ of extra superrich industrial powers, while at least two thirds of their populations still rot, riot, rampage, and flee all over the world to escape the scarcity and chaos of Marxism. [These two links say recently, at least 70 million fled socialist countries to scratch out some form of living somewhere.] Now, in 2016, in India, sixty nine years after British colonialism, 276 million Indians still live on below $1.25 per day. While the superrich ‘elite’ of India are ‘rising’ out of the socialist ashes, the vast majority of Indians are still digging in dirt to eek out some kind of existence in their country. These countries are, of course, part of the Illuminati's New World Order (and this is fact not theory) under the banner of the One World Government, the United Nations. Even George Bush of America, all his fellow politicians and South Africans like Mandela called (and are still calling) for the ‘protective’ banner of the New World Order.
The African National Council proudly publishes Mandela’s statement at the United Nations, which contains ‘strange’ statements from the mouth of a severely oppressed billionaire who spent 27 years in jail for some 156 acts of terrorism. Mandela stated, “[After the destruction of all existing institutions…] Democratic South Africa will rejoin the international community in a situation in which a new world order is being born [from all the chaos we have committed.] As this new order will of necessity have an impact on our own destiny… it is our view that this new world order should be characterized by, among other things: a democratic system of international relations... the elimination of poverty… protection of the environment; [this is the exact opposite of communist history globally, and what the government of South Africa is doing at this very moment in 2018] the strengthening and democratization of the institutions of this Organization to ensure that it plays its role as one of the principal architects of that new world order… Equally, there can be no new world order while some are super-rich and others remain abysmally poor…” (Said by one of the richest men with the richest family and party members in the world!)
As we will see in communist history worldwide and in this study of the true character, motivations and methodology of Marxism and its tool socialism, there is not a single socialist country in the whole world where ‘equality for all’ and ‘eradication of poverty and class’ exist; neither do they care about the environment, etcetera. If any of these ‘intentions’ were a reality, why is South Africa, (while also crumbling fast under communist corruption and the uncontrolled influx of millions upon millions of fleeing foreigners,) the most targeted country for desperate African, Indian, Chinese, and other refugees? Yet, in calling for “the more stringent application of socialism” to push every country in the world under the control of the New World Order, it seems as if the world’s well-educated and well-informed politicians have no clue as to the completely unacceptable destruction of life and limb, which the global realization of socialism actually represent.